You have prepared a nice meat dish or you are looking for a delicious vegetable dish? You don’t have much time, much ingredients, right?. Then this Turkish style zucchini salad with yogurt is for you! Once it is prepared quickly, while your other meals are cooked on the stove, it takes only 15 minutes to be placed in the corner of the table. It is very satisfying, very fresh and blends the taste of the zucchini with yogurt. And, of course, very HEALTHY!
What I need for easy cold zucchini salad?
- 3 medium zucchinis
- 2 gloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3/4 bowl of yogurt
- For the topping:
- 1 teaspoon of dry mint
How do you make zucchini salad?
- Wash and dry the zucchini well. Then grate it into a deep bowl.
- Transfer the zucchinis you planed on a cheesecloth, squeeze out the excess water well. If you wish, you can take it in pieces and do this with your hands.
- Take olive oil in a pan and grate the garlic and add it.
- After frying a little, add the zucchini and mix it for a few minutes so that they soften.
- When the zucchini soften, remove them from the stove and leave to cool at room temperature.
- After cooling, place the zucchinis in a bowl. Add yogurt and salt, and mix.
- Transfer to the serving plate and serve with dry mint.
Calories in zucchini salad:
1 portion is 71 kcal!
- Carbohydrate (g) 5.73
- Protein (g) 5.03
- Fat (g) 2.8
- Fiber (g) 1.55
- Cholesterol (mg) 0.66
- Sodium (mg) 205.21
- Potassium (mg) 384.07
- Calcium (mg) 135.38
- Vitamin A (iu) 81.79
- Vitamin C (mg) 23.3