Burrito is a flavor that comes wave by wave from Mexico. This beauty, with dozens of beautiful ingredients hidden and satisfying, comes to be a guest of our kitchens and FREEZERS today. Moreover, with the ingredients THAT ARE AVAILABLE AND HANDY! The best part is-you can always FREEZE IT for tomorrow! Let’s go!
Ingredients for healthy freezer burrito recipe:
- 2 tortillas
- 2 tablespoons of grinded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons of rice, kinoa or bulgur
- 4 tablespoons of dry beans
- 3 slices of bacon
- 1 tablespoon chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 unit of chipotle pepper
- 1/8 red onions
- 6 sprigs of parsley
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt
- 1/4 pieces of lemon
How to prepare burrito freezer meal:
- Heat tortillas in your toaster. Add cheddar cheese, rice (kinoa or bulgur), red beans, tomatoes, chipotle peppers, onions, parsley and bacon, respectively.
- Wrap the tortilla thickly without carrying them from the edges and fry in the toaster/
- When the burrito is red, you can divide it in half and serve it with strained yogurt, lemon and parsley.
Calories in chipotle burrito wrap:
1 full piece (2 parts together) is just 400 calories!
- Carbohydrate (g) 43
- Protein (g) 32
- Fat (g) 12
- Fiber (g) 0
- Cholesterol (mg) 60
- Sodium (mg) 800
- Potassium (mg) 0
- Calcium (mg) 0
- Vitamin A (iu) 0
- Vitamin C (mg) 0