Ice cream is a dessert that can be consumed in four seasons, not only in summer. However, the intense sugar and additives in the ice cream sold in the market make many people unhappy. If you are one of those people, how about making sugar free ice cream at home?
Ingredients to make healthy ice-cream:
- 2-3 ripe bananas
- 6 dates (soaked overnight in water)
- 1 cup of milk (you can use alternatives such as lactose-free milk, almond milk, coconut milk, high protein milk)
- If there are different fruits you want, you can use as much as you want
How to make sugar-free healthy ice-cream:
- After slicing ripe bananas and other fruits other than dates, put them in a refrigerator bag and freeze in the freezer.
- Put the fruits and dates from the freezer into the blender or food processor. Add 1 glass of milk by mixing the fruits at low speeds and then mixing them occasionally. If you add the milk slowly instead of adding it all at once and continue to pass through the blender at a high speed until your mixture becomes thick, you will get a more homogeneous mixture.
- You can put your ice cream mixture in a box or ice-cream form and leave it in the freezer for 35-40 minutes, then decorate and consume it as you wish.