A delicious snack recipe that can be used in combination with various cheeses especially for cheese fans. You can use spices if you want to make some rainbow with cheese balls or you can make spicy potatoes in the oven to have a home party!
Ingredients for Savory Cheese Ball Bites:
- 200 grams of feta cheese
- 100 grams of curd cheese, cottage cheese or mozzarella
- 100 grams of grated cheddar cheese
- 100 grams of cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
For the coating:
- 2 tablespoons of sesame
- 2 tablespoons of black cumin
- 2 tablespoons of ground red pepper
- 10 sprigs of chives
How to make a cheese ball?
- After crushing white cheese with a fork, mix it with curd cheese, grated cheddar cheese and cream cheese.
- Prepare walnut-sized cheese balls from the cheese mixture.
- Finely chop chives or the greens you desire.
- Mix sesame and black seed seeds in a separate flat dish.
- Put the ground red pepper in a separate flat plate.
- Depending on how many pieces you want to prepare, mix the cheese balls you prepared into the spice mixture.
- Serve cold, serve with salad.
- Share it with your loved ones before eating.
Cheese ball calories:
1 cheese ball is 31 calories!
- Carbohydrate (g) 0.37
- Protein (g) 1.49
- Fat (g) 1.66
- Fiber (g) 0
- Cholesterol (mg) 4.76
- Sodium (mg) 44.23
- Potassium (mg) 6.58
- Calcium (mg) 14.55
- Vitamin A (iu) 17.78
- Vitamin C (mg) 0.01