Today, we have a delicious and practical dessert recipe: Banana bread with almond flour
Prepare dough in 10-15 minutes, cook in 40-50 minutes. This is a simple and easy banana bread recipe that can be made quickly with ingredients at home, and with its fragrance that will cover every part of the house.
You can serve banana bread with our special healthy oatmeal recipe and make your perfect breakfast next to the tea or coffee!
Enjoy your healthy banana bread!
Ingredients for healthy Banana Bread Recipe:
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 4 bananas (ripe, blackened)
- 2 teaspoons of filtered yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to Make Homemade Banana Bread Recipe?
- Chop your ripe bananas into a tiny container, then mash them with a fork. Let them wait a bit.
- Mix almond flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a bowl. Let them also wait.
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs and honey for 5 minutes until the mixture foams a little.
- Add the coconut oil that you make liquefied in the pan to the bowl where you mix honey and eggs, continue mixing.
- Add your smashed bananas to this mixture and mix again. Just keep a small portion of these smashed bananas on the side, we will add to the top of the cake.
- Add yogurt and vanilla extract to the mixture.
- Finally, add the container with the dry ingredients to this wet mixture and mix well. Cake dough is ready.
- Grease your long and deep cake mold, pour your mixture into your mold and flatten the top of the mixture. Finally, add the smashed bananas that you set aside on top of your mixture.
- Bake your cake for about 40 minutes in your oven, preheated to 175 degrees, then check every 5-10 minutes.
Calories in one slice of healthy banana bread:
There is only 235 calories in one medium slice of banana bread!
- Carbohydrate (g) 25.51
- Protein (g) 3.99
- Fat (g) 12.46
- Fiber (g) 1.47
- Cholesterol (mg) 33.18
- Sodium (mg) 99.97
- Potassium (mg) 141.91
- Calcium (mg) 19.5
- Vitamin A (iu) 30.68
- Vitamin C (mg) 2.26