Cookies recipes generally contain animal products such as milk and eggs, but this does not mean that vegans will not eat cookies. This yummy cocoa and almond cookie has neither milk nor eggs.
Here is an extremely delicious vegan cookie recipe for those who do not consume animal products…
Ingredients to make homemade vegan cookies recipe
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1 cup wheat starch
- Powdered sugar close to 1 water glass
- 1 cup of coconut oil
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 coffee cup cocoa
- 1 tea glass of crushed almonds
How to make healthy vegan cookie recipe with cocoa?
- Sift powder materials and add oil.
- Knead well and spread the almonds into the dough.
- Give the shape you want and bake in 180 degrees oven for 15 minutes.
- After cooking, rest a little on the grill.