Pasta is indispensable for almost all kitchens, it is easily prepared, eaten with pleasure, easily decorated and turns into a great-looking main dish, and it is included in everyone’s favorite food list. Moreover, as long as you do not turn your plate into a calorie feast, it helps you to eat healthy and stands out as one of the preferred meals even when losing weight.
Pasta is among the most preferred dishes in almost every kitchen in the world, it is easy to make, fun to decorate, and it is quite enjoyable to eat. It is delicious, but contrary to popular belief, it is not one of the foods confirming the idea of “Everything delicious is harmful to health”. If you pay attention to calorie and fat ratios, pasta can be an indispensable part of your healthy diet or weight loss process.
Ingredients for vegan healthy pasta:
- 1 pack of wholewheat pasta
- Half a jar of chopped tomatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 spoon of tomato paste
- Mint, parsley leaf
- Celery leaf (optional)
- Olive oil
How to prepare healthy pasta:
- Boil the pasta in the water. Take pasta from the pot and leave the water.
- Add chopped tomatoes, garlic, tomato paste to the water of the pasta and lightly cook on the fire.
- Add parsley, mint, celery leaves on it. After 2-3 minutes shut down the cooker.
- Put pasta on the plate, add sauce on top and serve with vegan cheese.
Do you want vegan dessert after the dinner? Check our VEGAN ALMOND COCOA COOKIES RECIPE