I’m here with a cheddar cheese omelette recipe . So let’s see how to make a cheddar cheese omelette . As you know, eggs protein content is very rich, eggs protein per 100g is 13. It is has healthy fats for keto diet. However, if you regularly consume the egg and always consume it in the same way, after some time, it may be disgusting. Different alternatives will be good to not get bore of eating healthy. In this recipe, we will use cheddar cheese. When combined with cheddar cheese and eggs, it turns out a very taste recipe for breakfast.
- 3 eggs (you can adjust the amount for yourself.)
- 4 slices of cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil or butter
How to prepare cheese omelette?
1) First of all, we start by putting the pan on the stove and heating it.
2) Eggs are broken into a bowl.
3) Divide 2 slices of cheddar cheese into small pieces and thrown into the bowl.
4) Whisk well with the help of a whisk.
5) Put coconut butter or butter in a preheated pan.
6) Immediately afterwards, the mixture is poured into the pan. It is cooked with the help of a wooden spoon.
7) 2 slices of cheddar cheese are placed on the egg as a whole before cooking until the consistency to be eaten.
Cheddar cheese omelette calories
1 serving (with 3 eggs and 4 slices of cheddar cheese)
- Energy, kcal: 433
- Protein, g: 29
- Carbohydrate, g: 1
- Fat, g: 36