This French toast with whole wheat bread can be your healthy breakfast or healthy snack!
The Fit French Toast recipe is rich in protein. It is also a low-calorie recipe that is suitable for those who want to burn fat and increase muscle mass without fat.
You can prepare it in a very practical way and get the protein you need with pleasure.
- 3 eggs
- Half a glass of milk
- 7 slices whole wheat toast bread
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or butter
- 1 scale whey protein
HOW TO PREPARE?
1. Eggs are placed in a large bowl and whipped.
2. Whey protein powder is mixed with milk in a separate container. It will be easier if you do it with shaker.
3. This mixture is added to the eggs and mixed.
4. Bread slices are immersed in this mixture and they are waited for some time to absorb the mixture.
5. Then, we bake both sides of the bread in the hot pan we lubricate.
Nutritional Values of> 1 Slice
Energy, kcal: 123
- Protein, g: 10
- Carbohydrate, g: 10.7
- Fat, g: 4.3