No Sugar added! Every bite has an energetic flavor that you will witness to the wonderful harmony of honey, walnuts, cinnamon and dates. It is a flavor that you can have with tea, consume it before or after sports, and dieters can make a little sweet escape. Those who wish can do it abundantly and keep it for a long time in a closed box in the closet.
You can add different dried fruits to these balls in delight, and add flavor to their taste. If your teas are ready, let us take you to our recipe, which you can prepare in just 10 minutes. Health in your hands already.
- 25 dates
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1.5 tea glasses of walnuts (in powder form)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup coconut
- 2 soup spoons of cocoa
- 1.5 cups of water
How to make energy bites with dates:
- Remove the pits of dates and soak them in hot water.
- Then mash the dates with water and blend them.
- Then add honey, walnuts, cocoa and mix well.
- Obtain walnut-sized balls from the prepared consistency and smear them in coconut. Then serve.
Calorie intake are in date bites:
1 piece 59 kcal
- Carbohydrate (g) 7.72
- Protein (g) 1.03
- Fat (g) 2.88
- Fiber (g) 1.31
- Cholesterol (mg) 11.09
- Sodium (mg) 34.49
- Potassium (mg) 49.42
- Calcium (mg) 10.69
- Vitamin A (iu) 26.67
- Vitamin C (mg) 0.12