For the power of colors! Did you know that each of them has different benefits when classified by the colors of vegetables and fruits? If you haven’t heard about the benefits of vegetables according to their color before, let’s take you as follows:
While green vegetables provide the excretion of toxins, they are of great benefit in reducing some cancer risks, in eye health, in regeneration of muscles and bones and in having healthy teeth. Red vegetables have memory-enhancing and anti-inflammatory properties. Yellow vegetables play a role in regulating brain functions and skin beauty. Orange vegetables are rich in antioxidants and strengthen the immune system. Purple vegetables are an anti-aging shield!
I wanted to take advantage of the power of these vegetables and I prepared a chicken recipe with vegetables that resembled a rainbow with its lightness and appearance.
Ingredients for oven-baked chicken with vegetables:
For the sauce:
- 5 oregano thyme
- 1 glass of olive oil
- 1 lime grated
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of ground red pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic
For chicken and vegetables:
- 300 gram cherry tomatoes
- 2 carrots
- 300 grams of baby potatoes
- 3 pieces of chicken breast
- 6 pieces of pepper
- 2 red onions
- 2 scoops of chicken broth
- 1 grapefruit
How to bake chicken with vegetables in the oven:
Making the sauce:
- Mix crushed garlic, olive oil, grated lime peel and all the spices in a bowl.
- Leave it on the edge to pour over vegetables and chickens.
Making the Recipe:
- Boil the chickens in a pot with clean water and set aside after cooking. Do not strain your water.
- Place cherry tomatoes vertically in a large pan,
- Arrange the cut carrots next to the cherry tomatoes.
- Depending on the size of the baby potatoes, divide it into two or four and place it next to the carrots.
- Place the boiled chicken next to the potatoes.
- Remove the seeds of village peppers and cut them lengthwise and place them next to the chickens.
- Cut the red onions so that they are not thin but thin and place them next to the village peppers.
- Add 1 sliced grapefruit
- Put the sauce you prepared at the beginning with a spoon over the vegetables and chickens in the pan.
- Add 2 scoops of boiled chicken broth to my debt.
- Bake in 190 degrees oven for 40 minutes.
- Divide into plates and serve.
Calories for one portion of oven-baked chicken:
- Carbohydrate (g) 18.31
- Protein (g) 30.42
- Fat (g) 11.1
- Fiber (g) 6.23
- Cholesterol (mg) 67.03
- Sodium (mg) 642.31
- Potassium (mg) 899.15
- Calcium (mg) 63.6
- Vitamin A (iu) 437.22
- Vitamin C (mg) 43.08