Who says that no dessert other than plenty of calorie desserts can solve the sweet crises? Here is a dessert that does not cook without flour: Chocolate mousse without eggs! Moreover, this mousse has a very mysterious material. Believe in your ears, do not be surprised by what you see. This secret ingredient is avocado! You might be surprised when you say avocado. The avocado that we consume in salads is almost the main ingredient of a dessert. But since the taste of avocado is a neutral taste, any flavor you add will make it from that recipe.
This recipe is accompanied by dairy-free dark chocolate. It turns into an amazing dessert prepared without using eggs, oil and flour.
‘How would it taste?’ we seem to hear what you say. Sit back and read the recipe first and then come make your sugar-free, no flour, no eggs, no oil chocolate mousse.
Ingredients for healthy dark chocolate mousse recipe:
- 3 avocados
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa
- 1 pack of vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tea glass of coconut or almond milk
- 80 grams of melted dairy-free dark chocolate
How to prepare no cook chocolate mousse cake:
- Melt the bitter chocolate.
- In a mixer bowl or deep bowl, crush and mix avocado, cocoa, vanilla, salt and milk thoroughly.
- When all the ingredients mix and turn brown, add the melted chocolate.
- Once again, mix all the ingredients and apply a stretch film and leave in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- You can serve it with grated chocolate and cream whipped.
Calories in 1 portion of healthy chocolate mousse with avocado:
- Carbohydrate (g) 18.75
- Protein (g) 8.13
- Fat (g) 4.38
- Fiber (g) 0
- Cholesterol (mg) 0
- Sodium (mg) 0
- Potassium (mg) 0
- Calcium (mg) 0
- Vitamin A (iu) 0
- Vitamin C (mg) 0