Perhaps, due to the culture we live in, we are very fond of desserts with plenty of fat and sugars. However, we desire to live healthy and keep our weight under control! You can reach this desire with the sugar-free and fat-free muffin recipe that I will give you! ‘Good, but would the muffin be sugar-free and fat-free?’ I seem to hear what you say … Let’s explain as follows: while the avocado in the muffin will meet your oil needs with its natural oils, honey, molasses and vanilla extract will play a role of sugar!
Ingredients Required for Paleo Banana Muffins Recipe:
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 medium ripe avocados
- 3 tablespoons of molasses
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 pack of blistering powder
- 1 egg
- 2 soup spoons of cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1.5 cups whole almond flour
How to Make Paleo Banana Muffins Recipe?
- Put the flour you sifted into a bowl.
- Add cinnamon, baking powder, cocoa and salt into the sifted flour.
- On the other side, separate the bananas from their peels. Also clean the avocados from their shells and beans.
- Mix the banana and avocado through the food processor until you get a creamy consistency.
- Add the molasses, honey, vanilla extract and egg to the mixture of avocado and banana, let the ingredients mix well.
- With the help of a spatula, transfer the creamy mixture you prepared into the container containing the solid ingredients. Mix well from bottom to top.
- You can place the prepared mortar in muffin cups. Meanwhile, when placing your mortars in containers, you can set it to 170 degrees to heat your oven.
- About 30-35 minutes will be enough to cook your muffins. You can then take it out of the oven and let it cool.
- Your fat-free, sugar-free, healthy or healthy muffins are ready! Bon Appetit…