I wanted to share with you an easy and enjoyable recipe so that we can start the new week sweetly. Unfortunately, we have so many conditions when eating something. Whether it is sugar-free, gluten free, better raw, not cooked, lactose-free etc. Our sensitivity is high. But no worries, this recipe has all of the above-it is gluten, sugar and lactose free and you don’t need to bake it!
Ingredients for Easy no-bake vegan gluten-free brownie with chia seeds
- 1 cup raw almond and walnut mix
- 6 tablespoons of cocoa (preferably raw cocoa)
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa (preferably raw cocoa)
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon of molasses or honey
How to make Easy no-bake vegan gluten-free brownie with chia seeds
- Put the first 4 ingredients into your blender and mix well.
- Add the dates and mix well, and you will have a viscous form. If not, add 1 teaspoon of water to mix immediately.
That’s it, your cake is ready 🙂
- Now let’s prepare the chocolate on it. In a deep bowl, mix the cocoa, coconut oil and molasses or honey with a spoon.
- Then, if all the ingredients are mixed, take it from the water and wait for a while at room temperature and mix it, and you will see the consistency will be like pudding.
- Now apply this mixture on your shaped mortar, wait a little in the cupboard, and then enjoy it with pleasure!