How about spending Sunday with a pleasant and healthy meal? You can spend a light Sunday with this low-carb vegan taco recipe.
Ingredients for Vegan Taco Recipe
- 1 red pepper
- 4-5 pieces of dried tomatoes
- 2 cups Mexican beans
- 1 cup canned corn
- Half a tea glass Jalapeno pepper pickles
- 4 pieces of ready-made taco bread
For the sauce:
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tomato
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar
- 3-4 sprigs of parsley
How To Make Vegan Tacos
- Chop the pepper and dried tomatoes into a large bowl.
- Add the mexican beans, canned corn and jalapeno pepper pickles and mix.
- To prepare the sauce, chop all the necessary ingredients to the small backgammon skin, finely chop the parsley.
- Sauté the garlic and onion in olive oil.
- Add tomatoes, parsley and granulated sugar and cook until the tomatoes absorb the juice.
- Take it from the stove and add the vinegar.
- Pour the Mexican bean mixture between the taco breads.
- Add tomato sauce and serve warm.