Being practical and different has never been easier!
How about adding a fresh salad alternative to the barbecues burned in the summer evenings? It is true that I love vegetable salads with plenty of green vegetables, but it is very easy to create an alternative option for your barbecue grilled meatballs other than pomegranate, but with this salad! Do not deprive yourself of this salad, which will take only 5 minutes to prepare after the beans are boiled.
Ingredients for Vegan Three Bean Salad Recipe with red beans, white beans and chickpeas
- 1 cup Mexican beans
- 1 cup of white beans
- 1 cup of red beans
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
- 1 red onion
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons of corn (boiled)
- 1 tablespoon of chickpeas
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- 1 lemon juice
How to Make Vegan Three Bean Salad Recipe with red beans, white beans and chickpeas
- Boil Mexican beans, kidney beans, white beans and chickpeas.
- Strain and cool the water thoroughly.
- Randomly chop the red onion coarsely.
- Prepare the sauce with pomegranate syrup, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Mix all boiled ingredients with sauce in a deep bowl.
- Mix the coarsely chopped onions with salt.
- Mix onions and coarsely chopped parsley with beans and flavor with salt.
It’s that easy, bon appetit!