I will be your guest in your kitchen with a crispy potato chips recipe that you will prepare with the basic ingredients at your home. With the baked potato chips recipe, you can prepare delicious snacks for the family movie. Vegan potato chips, which I will prepare using very little olive oil, will be much healthier than the chips you buy.
Moreover, you can flavor the chips in the oven with the spices you want in half an hour without frying , and have a pleasant time with your loved ones. You can use a vegetable slicer to obtain thin potato slices, or you can prepare them with a knife.
The secret to obtaining crispy chips is to keep the sliced potatoes in cold water even for a short time and then to dry. After mixing the potatoes with some olive oil and spices, it is ready to be baked on the oven tray.
Ingredients for healthy vegan oven baked potato chips recipe
- 3 medium potatoes
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
Ingredients for vegan oven baked potato chips recipe with olive oil
- Peel the skin of the potatoes and wash them well.
- Make thin slices of potatoes with a peeling device. You can also do this with a knife or vegetable slicer.
- Put the potato slices that you obtained into the bowl filled with cold water so that they leave their starches.
- While the potatoes are waiting in the water, take the olive oil in a bowl. Add black pepper, thyme, sweet red pepper, salt and garlic powder and mix.
- Strain and dry the potato slices soaking in water for about ten minutes.
- Then combine the potato slices and the sauce with the blend that you prepared in the deep bowl and mix.
- Arrange them on a baking sheet with grease-proof paper. (You can use two different trays)
- Bake in a preheated 200 degree oven for about thirty minutes.
You can also prepare Healthy vegan tacos recipe with Mexican beans and Jalapeno for movie parties!