How about eating grilled fruit? The sugar in the grilled fruits is exposed in the meantime and the fruit slices get the caramel flavor.
Serve with the addition of nuts, ice cream, whipped cream or even cheese.
The ingredients for caramelized grilled fruit platter
- 5 large peaches
- 2 tablespoons of honey (brown sugar for vegan option)
- optional 100 grams of white cheese
- 5 leaves
How to prepare the best caramelized grilled fruit platter at home
- Since you will not peel the skin, cut the peaches you have dried in half after washing them in plenty of water. Remove the seeds.
- Put the honey / brown sugar on a flat plate. Smear the meaty parts of peaches with honey / brown sugar.
- In a preheated grill or grill cast pan, fry the peaches until they change color.
- Cut the basil leaves thinly for use in its service. Crumble the white cheese if you desire.
- After sprinkling cheese pieces and basil leaves on the grilled peaches served on the serving plate, serve without waiting. Share the fruit with your loved ones who want to try it in this way.
Do you want more fruit? Try DIET FLAX SEED SMOOTHIE RECIPE FOR WEIGHT LOSS next to the grilled fruits!