Steak slices, which are flavored as they wait in the marinade, are fried in a grilled cast iron pan, and the garnish is accompanied by grilled vegetable slices.
Ingredients for Marinated Beef Steak Recipe with Grilled Vegetables
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large eggplant
- 1 large pumpkin
- 2 thick slices of steak (about 200 grams each)
- 3 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of red ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
How to make Marinated Beef Steak with Grilled Vegetables
- In a large bowl, mix sunflower oil, yogurt, soy sauce, honey, red pepper and freshly ground black pepper with a whisk to marinate the steak slices.
- After adding the meat slices into the marinating mixture, put them in the refrigerator in a closed container for 1 hour.
- Slice the eggplant and zucchini in a ring. In a bowl, mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, rosemary, and freshly ground black pepper.
- After you add the vegetable slices to the mixture, fry them in a grill pan with high heat, by turning the backside upside down.
- Seal the steaks waiting in the marinating mixture at high temperature by frying both sides for two minutes.
- After the sealing process you do to prevent the meat from releasing the water, continue cooking the meat at medium temperature according to your taste and preferred cooking degree.
- Take grilled vegetables first on the serving plate. After placing the marinade steak you have fried on it, add the honey or balsamic vinegar as desired and serve hot. Share this flavor with your loved ones who are fond of red meat.
Do you want some additional garnish? Check my super easy Healthily Baked Crispy Homemade Vegan Potato Chips Recipe