Purslane, which contains plenty of fiber, is frequently used in salads. In addition to being a dietary food, it also protects heart health. Strawberries, which are frequently used in desserts, are known as antioxidant sources. While it facilitates the removal of toxins in the body, it also provides digestion relief. If your ingredients are ready, we can begin the pursuit of purslane and strawberry quinoa salad, which you can not get enough to eat with different taste.
Ingredients for Purslane and Strawberry Quinoa Salad Recipe
- 100 g purslane
- 75 g red quinoa (boiled, cooled)
- 25 g paprika
- 25 g yellow pepper
- 25 g cucumber
- 25 g purple cabbage
- 50 g strawberries
- A spoon of extra virgin olive oil
- A teaspoon of white wine vinegar
How To Make Purslane And Strawberry Quinoa Salad?
- Chop red pepper, yellow pepper, cucumber and purple cabbage into small cubes and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add quinoa, olive oil, white wine vinegar and salt as much as you want and mix.
- Place the purslane washed and served in the service plate as a bed.
- Serve by placing the quinoa mixture and the strawberries that you cut in half.
- You can serve purslane and strawberry quinoa salad with VEGAN HEALTHY PASTA
Enjoy your meal!