Chicken meat, which is consumed almost everywhere in the world, is a food with high protein value. Cooked as frying, baking, grilling and scalding, chicken protects heart health and reduces the risk of vascular occlusion. Chicken used in soups, salads, desserts, stuffing, pastries and main courses also supports bone development. It is recommended to be consumed once a week especially after boiling. If your ingredients are ready, we can start the grilled chicken sandwich recipe that will soothe your hunger.
Ingredients for Grilled Chicken Sandwich Recipe with Yogurt
- 1 spoon of strained yogurt
- 1 pinch of dried mint
- 1 slice of whole grain bread
- 1/2 cup grilled chicken
- Salt, pepper
How to Make Grilled Chicken Sandwich with Yogurt?
- First, cut the chicken meat into small pieces and cook on the grill.
- After both sides of the chicken is cooked, put it in another bowl and leave it on the edge.
- Meanwhile, mix strained yogurt with a pinch of dried mint.
- Spread the mixture in the sandwich bread. Sprinkle chicken pieces on top.
- Finally, season the chickens with salt and pepper and toast in the toaster for 1 minute.
- You can add Healthy homemade lemonade as a drink next to sandwich!
Enjoy your meal in advance!
The tricks of the grilled chicken sandwich recipe with yogurt:
- Let the chickens stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before cutting. Thus, cutting will be easier.
- You can also cook chicken meat as boiled instead of grilling.
- In addition to the ingredients, you can add tomatoes and lettuce in the recipe.