Get a little closer! I will share an exquisite mosaic cake recipe with you. This recipe is very eager to win your heart. Because there is neither sugar nor biscuits inside. This cakes is for 4 persons and made within 15 minutes! Let’s go!
Ingredients for Healthy Sugar Free Turkish Mosaic Cake Recipe with oatmeal, cocoa and bananas
- 3 cups of oats
- 1.5 cups of warm milk (you can choose lactose-free milk)
- 2 bananas
- 5 tablespoons of cocoa
- 3/4 cup molasses or honey
- 1/2 cup dried nuts
How to make healthy Sugar Free Turkish Mosaic Cake Recipe with oatmeal, cocoa and bananas
- Warm the milk without boiling it.
- Put the oats in a bowl and soak in warm milk.
- Crush the banana in a bowl. Mix with cocoa and molasses or honey.
- Add the oats you soaked to the banana mix with molasses or honey.
- Mix the whole mixture well with the help of a spatula.
- Wrap in stretch film and rest in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Slice your resting mosaic cake and serve.