Who says that the waffles are not healthy?! Let me introduce you healthy Belgian waffle recipe which is made only with one ingredient and keeps you fit!
Ingredients for one ingredient healthy homemade Belgian waffle recipe
- 2 eggs
- 25 grams of dark chocolate (for topping)
- 1 cup of fruit (for topping)
How to make one ingredient healthy homemade Belgian waffle recipe
- First, we put the white and yolk of the egg in separate containers and whisk the white until it becomes a solid consistency.
- Then we add the yolk to the whisked whisk and add it slowly.
- We put the dough in the tray with a spoon. I made it into small squares with a spoon to give it a waffle ornament.
- We bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for about 10 minutes (depending on the oven).
- While our waffle base is cooking, we melt our dark chocolate, add chocolate and fruits depending on our taste.
That is it! Bon appetit!
You can make SWISS HOT CHOCOLATE WITH COCOA POWDER AND CINNAMON RECIPE next to it!