I prepared a light salad, in which halloumi is at the forefront. Lightly crispy and soft on the outside, this halloumi cheese suits salads, sandwiches and grilled vegetables. This time it is included in the salad, making it an excellent accompaniment to both meat and chicken and vegetable dishes.
I prepared a halloumi salad in its most practical and low-cost form, but you can increase and diversify its greens. If you wish, you can fry the halloumi in thin rectangular slices or as a cube.
Ingredients of Halloumi Salad Recipe with pomegranate sauce and lemon juice
- 1/2 bunch of arugula
- 1 sprig of green onion
- 1 red onion
- 1 lettuce (small size)
- 1.5 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 3 tablespoons of pomegranate sauce
- 1/4 slice of lemon
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 100 grams of halloumi cheese
How to make Halloumi Salad Recipe with pomegranate sauce and lemon juice
- Wash and dry all greens. Then finely chop and put into a bowl.
- Meanwhile, slice the halloumi cheese at least 1 cm thick and put it in a pan without any oil. When you put it first, it will release the water, turn the other side when you release the water. When it turns golden after about 2-3 minutes, remove it from the pan.
- Add salt, pepper, pomegranate syrup, lemon juice and olive oil and mix greens nicely.
- First put the greens on the plate, then put the halloumi cheese on it as you wish.
This salad can perfectly match with Marinated Beef Steak Recipe with Grilled Vegetables as main dish!