This recipe is one of the clearest proof that you can make delicious meatballs without meat. It is a candidate to be one of the savior tastes, especially when you want to eat something light. Add the chickpea patties to the top row of your recipe notebooks.
There is no egg and flour in the mortar of this meatball! It is flavored with lots of spices. It is cooked very lightly in the oven. You can enjoy it with both dinner and lunch. You can make these meatballs and add them to your salads and prepare a healthy meal.
Ingredients for Baked Chickpea Meatball Recipe
- 1.5 cups of boiled chickpeas
- 2/3 tea glass of olive oil
- 1/3 bunch of parsley
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 100 grams of mozzarella cheese (you can also use a different cheese)
For the topping:
- 3 tablespoons of yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of ground red pepper
How to Make Baked Chickpea Meatball Recipe?
- Put the boiled chickpeas in a bowl, add some olive oil.
- Grind nicely with the help of blender.
- Add the finely chopped parsley, mozzarella cheese, the rest of the olive oil, spices and salt on the chickpeas you crush. Mix well.
- Then knead the mortar well.
- Shape the baking paper into the baking tray by shaping it as you wish. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes until it turns slightly brown.
- Remove and leave to cool at room temperature. Beat the yogurt nicely and place it on your cooled meatballs. Add the ground red pepper and serve.
You can make a perfect match with Halloumi Salad Recipe with pomegranate sauce and lemon juice!