This recipe combines the most beautiful season fruits with yogurt and the taste is unforgettable. You can replace berries with the ones that you love, I made it according to my taste. Let’s go!
Ingredients healthy breakfast cup recipe with vanilla, yogurt and berries
- 250 grams of yogurt
- 1 stick vanilla
- 100 grams of wild blueberries
- 50 grams of blackberry
- 100 grams of cereal
- 25 grams of cashew
How to make healthy breakfast cup recipe with vanilla, yogurt and berries
- Divide the vanilla stick in half and mix the grains into the strained yogurt with a knife.
- Strain the strained yogurt, add vanilla grains, rest in the cupboard.
- Wash the fruits thoroughly and dry them.
- Put 2 spoons of yogurt at the bottom of the cups.
- Place cereal and fruits on yogurt as you wish.
Do you want some nice and different coffee next to your breakfast? Try THAILAND STYLE HOMEMADE ICED COFFEE WITH CARDAMOM RECIPE for cold version or HEALTHY DALGONA COFFEE for hot version!