Portobello mushroom is a type of fungus that grows on the trunks of beech and poplar trees in nature. The Portobello mushroom, which is different from other mushrooms in its appearance, is a great alternative for vegetarians with the protein it contains.
Its flavor almost shows that it contains protein. Portobello mushrooms, which have less water than other mushrooms, go well with all vegetable and meat dishes, and can be consumed as a meal alone with their filling. Try this recipe, which is delicious enough to stick bread in a sauce.
Ingredients for oven baked Portobello Mushroom with mozarella recipe
- 1.5 tablespoons of butter
- 8 Portobello mushrooms
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 80 grams of mozzarella cheese (sliced)
How to Make oven baked Portobello Mushroom with mozarella recipe?
- Melt 1.5 tablespoons of butter in a pan, add 8 mushroom stalks and saute. Add 2 cloves of garlic, chopped into rings, and saute for 3-4 more minutes.
- Finally, add 1 teaspoon of salt, black pepper and 2 sprigs of thyme to the Portobello mushroom stalks and remove the pan from the stove.
- Place the 8 Portobello mushrooms with stems in an ovenproof bowl. Place the sauteed mushroom stems and sliced mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake in an oven set at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes, until the mozzarella cheese melts. Serve right out of the oven.