Those who reduce their meat consumption or have a vegetarian diet … Those who are tired of seeing recipes with meat all the time, there is a recipe that you can prepare either as a main dish or as a snack, which will be one of your favorite recipes with its ease of preparation. . This is a very economical recipe. Our easy vegan cauliflower chickpea meatballs recipe is crispy on the outside and soft inside!
You can put different spices or greens in this meatball. Cheese will also look good. Cooking with olive oil also makes the flavor lighter. Enjoy it, bon Appetit.
Ingredients for easy vegan cauliflower chickpea meatballs without breadcrumbs
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 1 cup boiled and peeled chickpeas as if to make hummus
- 1 Medium Red Onion (grated with a coarse grater and squeezed out)
- 2 Eggs (Take one’s yolk for the top)
- Parsley, Dill, Garlic, Turmeric, Nutmeg
- 1 Tablespoon Wheat Starch or Wheat Bran
How to make easy vegan cauliflower chickpea meatballs without breadcrumbs
- Mash the cauliflower that you have steamed for 10 minutes and while it is hot, with a fork.
- Roll the chickpeas. Then add all the ingredients. Knead.
- Make flat meatballs and place them on a baking tray on oiled paper.
- Rub the egg yolk on it.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees and put it in the oven preheated to 250 degrees.
- Reduce the temperature to 200 degrees and cook until golden brown.