It is very easy to steal the hearts of your loved ones while preserving your healthy diet with vegan Pea Protein Burger, which helps you to set a rich table for yourself, your family and your guests in a very short time without any risk, accompanied by a piece of salad, rice, garnish or spaghetti.
Ingredients for vegan pea protein burger:
- 2 cups of boiled chickpeas
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs
For the sauce:
- 4 tablespoons of Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of tahini
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- 2 potatoes
- 1/2 bunch of arugula
- 5 pickled cucumbers
How to make vegan pea protein burger:
- Add the diced onion and garlic, chickpeas, spices, baking powder and parsley into the blender and mix until it reaches a puree consistency.
- To adjust the consistency, add breadcrumbs, shape the meatballs and rest in the refrigerator.
- Cook the meatballs in a lightly greased pan.
- Cut the potatoes into thin strips, rinse in cold water and dry. Fry the dried potatoes in deep oil until they turn brown.
- Divide the breads in half in the middle and heat them slightly in a pan. Spread sauce on both inner surfaces.
Enjoy your meal!
What about some crispy potatoes? Check out Healthily Baked Crispy Homemade Vegan Potato Chips Recipe
Or maybe some salad? Check it: Vegan three bean salad recipe with red beans, white beans and chickpeas