A delicious Thai dish that can be eaten every day. Pineapple, cashew nut, jasmine rice, peas … You can prepare this dish by replacing chicken with shrimp at the same rate. Let’s go!
Ingredients for Thai pineapple chicken and fried rice recipe (Khao Pad Sapparot)
- 2-3 Water Glass Jasmine Rice (Long Grain Rice)
- 1 Egg, Scrambled
- 1 Water Glass Chicken or Jumbo Shrimp
- ½ Water Glass Peas
- 1 Cup Pineapple, Diced
- ½ Tea Cup Currant
- ½ Water Glass Raw Cashew Nuts, Roasted
- 1.5 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Red Onion, diced
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Butter
- 1 Teaspoon of Fresh Ginger Grated
- 1 Red Hot Pepper, diced
- 3 Tablespoons Fish Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1-2 Tablespoons Yellow Curry Paste
- 1 Teaspoon Honey
- For serving:
- 1 Green Onion, finely chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled, sliced
How to make Thai pineapple chicken and fried rice recipe:
- Mix about 2-3 cups of pre-cooked rice with 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil in a bowl.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a wok pan. Add the diced onions, red peppers, garlic paste and grated ginger and saute for about 1-2 minutes until the aroma comes out. Push the ingredients in the wok pan aside with the help of a spatula and add the beaten egg. Continue mixing for 1-2 minutes until the egg is cooked. Then add the chicknand sauté for 3 minutes over medium heat.
- In a bowl, mix the soy sauce, fish sauce, honey and yellow curry paste well. Pour the sauce mixture you have prepared into the wok pan. Add the roasted cashew nuts and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the rice to the wok pan and keep mixing until it gets the same color as the sauce mixture. Finally, add the diced pineapples, peas and currants. Mix all the ingredients well and cook for another 1-2 minutes and remove from the heat. Garnish with thinly sliced green onion and cucumber slices and serve.
More ideas for dinner? Check below:
Healthy oven baked Portobello mushrooms stuffed with mozzarella cheese