As the winter, our need to eat increases, we lose our form a little. I have a suggestion to color this somewhat pessimistic picture and make you feel lighter. Low-calorie detox soup prepared with vegetables, especially broccoli, spinach and red onions…
When it comes to detox, never think that it is tasteless. I give you the formula to not only warm you, but also to feel energetic and light.
Ingredients for GREEN DETOX SOUP with Broccoli, spinach and red onions
- 1 bunch of spinach
- 1/4 potatoes
- 1/3 zucchini
- 1/2 broccoli
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 red onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
How to prepare GREEN DETOX SOUP with Broccoli, spinach and red onions
- Wash all ingredients thoroughly.
- Separate the broccoli into its flowers, peel the carrot.
- Peel the skin of the potato.
- Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Peel and grate the garlic.
- Put all the vegetables in the pan, add hot water and leave to cook.
- When the vegetables are soft, blend them. Add seasoning and salt and serve.
I added some basil on top of it to have more beautiful look… You can also add croutons and serve!
What about some healthy main dish? Try Healthy vegan Mediterranean Vegetable Risotto next to soup!