Demand to alternatives to a gluten-free diet are increasing. Buckwheat is one of them. Apart from the roasted variety, raw buckwheat is used a lot recently. We prepared the bread without FLOUR, NO YEAST, CARBONATE and EGGS by adding the raw buckwheat and making it VEGAN. Let’s go!
- 450gr raw buckwheat (1.5 cups raw buckwheat soaked in water and drained)
- 160gr water (3/4 water glass)
- 4gr rock salt (2 teaspoons)
- 10gr flax seeds (2 dessert spoons)
- 10gr chia seeds (2 dessert spoons)
HOW TO MAKE
- We soak 1.5 cups of raw buckwheat in water to cover it.
- We hold it for about 1.5 days. Then we filter it through a strainer.
- We whisk the flax seeds and drained buckwheat together with the water in a food processor. We pull it until it becomes fluid. Otherwise, grain remains and affects both its texture and cooking.
- We add chia and salt to the mixture and mix it with a spoon now. You can add seeds, dried fruits, spices and everything you want to add at this stage. Whatever you want, add the beauties you want on it and decorate it as much as you can.
- We put greaseproof paper in the cooking container and pour the mixture. We start to wait for it to rise by putting stretch or plastic bags on it. Our mixture swelled after 5 hours. But it can vary. We proceed by observing.
- We bake in an oven heated to 180 degrees for 60 minutes. Then we take the temperature to 160 degrees and cook the container for about 30 minutes more by taking the container to the lower floors. There is a difference from oven to oven, it may be cooked earlier or later. Here, too, it is useful to go controlled.
- Our bread is ready after about 1.5 hours of baking. However, we do not cut the bread immediately, it will be moist. Our suggestion is to do it from the night and wait until the morning and the tissue will settle in this process.
Check our GREEN DETOX SOUP with Broccoli, spinach and red onions together with this delicious bread!