Broccoli, which is a member of the cabbage family, is considered a vegetable with its colorful and immature small tubers and fleshy flower stems. Crispy Deep Fried Broccoli bites is a delicious recipe that can break all your prejudices against broccoli. Below, you can also find information about the benefits and harms of broccoli if you want to discover this vegetable more deeply! Let’s go!
- Half a kilo of broccoli
- 2 eggs
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- 7 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of chili pepper
2 tablespoons of olive oil
How to make Crispy Deep Fried Broccoli bites with garlic yogurt sauce
- After picking and washing the broccoli flowers, boil them in salted water for about 5 minutes, but do not over-boil them.
- Drain the boiled broccoli.
- Beat the eggs, add flour, mineral water, black pepper, chili pepper and salt, and get a consistent mixture.
- Then heat the olive oil that we will fry and smear the broccoli in this mixture and fry it in hot oil.
- Put it on a tray covered with a napkin and prepare it for service.
- Prepare garlic yogurt for the top and serve.
What are the benefits of broccoli?
- Containing vitamins A, C, E, K, B2, B3, B6, broccoli helps to cleanse the body from harmful substances by increasing detox enzymes.
- Balances the estrogen level. People who regularly consume broccoli have a very low risk of developing cancer.
- One hundred grams of broccoli provides ten percent of the daily amount of dietary fiber required for a healthy digestive system.
- Lowers cholesterol. With its high vitamin B value, it has positive effects on cardiovascular health.
- Broccoli, which is a source of antioxidants just like cabbage, neutralizes free radicals in the body and fights the signs of aging in the skin by accelerating the cell renewal process.
- Eating broccoli regularly contributes to the storage of the required vitamin D in the body.
- Rich in iron, potassium, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus and calcium minerals, broccoli is supportive for those who want to lose weight. While providing a feeling of satiety for a long time, it eliminates the feeling of fatigue and fatigue caused by reduced calories.
What are the harms of broccoli
Consumption of more than fifty grams of broccoli per day can bring some side effects. Since it is a vegetable with a high fiber rate, it has a trigger for diarrhea. Broccoli is a food that gastritis and ulcer patients should consume carefully, as it increases gas complaints. It is recommended that people who eat broccoli several times a week should choose iodized salt or iodized foods, as it reduces iodine absorption in the body.
Don’t forget to check Healthy homemade Aloe Vera Juice which is the best drink that can go along with Crispy Deep Fried Broccoli bites with garlic yogurt sauce!