The cookies I made with ripe bananas, without milk or eggs, were delicious. You can also serve cookies with ice cream. You can break two cookies into the bowls and add two balls of vanilla ice cream on them. When I prepare this kind of dessert for kids, I keep the ice creams waiting for at least ten minutes after adding them to the plate. Ice cream softens and takes the flavor of vanilla sauce.
Ingredients for vegan banana cookies
- 1 large and ripe banana
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 cup of honey (one or two fingers may be missing)
- 150 grams of vegetable margarine (at room temperature)
How to make vegan banana cookies
- Spread greaseproof paper on a baking tray,
- Peel the banana and mash it well with a fork.
- Feed the margarine and honey in the mixing bowl,
- Add the bananas to the mixing bowl and mix,
- Add the flour with baking soda into the mixture,
- Knead until you get a soft, smooth dough,
- Break the dough into small pieces and roll them with your hands,
- Put it on a greaseproof paper, straighten it and arrange it at intervals,
- Put it in the oven preheated to 180 degrees,
- Bake for about 12 minutes until the bottoms and sides are lightly browned,
- When you take it out of the oven, cool on the grill,
- You can serve it with ice cream or coffee.