We are a special group as chocolate addicts. We are the ones who always keep a piece of chocolate for the bad days in our inner pocket and deep in our drawers, and place a box of chocolate in the first things to be saved in the fire. We are those who do not like to give their chocolate but want other people to share their chocolate with us. This is who we are and let them accept us as such, right sir? 🙂
So let me introduce you my favorite and still healthy smoothie recipe with chocolate which you can consume as snack or fast breakfast option.
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 glass of almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of flax seeds
- 4 tablespoons vegan chocolate chips / 2 pieces of vegan dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon of goji berries (optional)
- 3 fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon of grated coconut (optional)
How to make:
- Add the banana, strawberries, and 2 tablespoons of chocolate in the blender and add the milk. Crumble on medium speed until creamy consistency.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and decorate with chocolate chips, nuts, flax seeds, grated coconut and fresh strawberries as you wish.
That’s all folks! Bon Appetit!
For lighter option of smoothie you can try DIET FLAX SEED SMOOTHIE RECIPE FOR WEIGHT LOSS