I think cheese is more than just a simple breakfast, even those who don’t like cheese will accept it. You know, cheeses, which we love individually, from feta cheese to cheddar cheese, are very nice when combined with appetizers. That is why I came with Greek tyrosalata or tirokafteri, tirohipiti recipe, which you can prepare today using lots of cheese. Let’s go!
Ingredients for Tirosalata
- Feta cheese – 500 g
- hot peppers – 2 – 3 pcs. fresh
- yogurt – 400 g
- strained milk – 500 g
- salt to taste
- olive oil – 2 – 3 tbsp.
How to prepare Tirosalata
- In a bowl, mash the feta cheese.
- Clean the peppers from the seeds and stalks, cut them, put them in a blender and mash. Add the yoghurt and stir again briefly.
- Add the resulting mixture to the mashed cheese, add the strained yogurt, olive oil and mix until smooth.
- Add salt to taste and stir. Place it in a food storage box with the lid closed and leave for 2-3 hours until the flavors of the ingredients mix well.