I read a long time ago in a book that a good dish should combine all six basic tastes: sweet, sour, salty, bitter, pungent, and astringent. Since each of these tastes speaks to our quantum body in its own language, and each carries its own information … Then I was still very surprised at this and could not imagine how all these six tastes can be combined in one dish. So, today the Indians would praise me. Since I made a sauce in which all, all, all tastes are combined!!! And I can tell you it turned out very cool!
So, my honey mustard sauce! Please love and respect 🙂
Ingredients for Vegan Honey Mustard:
- Mustard (preferably without vinegar) 2 tbsp l
- Honey 2 tbsp. l
- Lemon 1 tbsp. l
- Soy sauce 1/2 tbsp l
- Ginger grated 1-2 tsp
- Garlic 1/2 tooth
How to make Vegan Honey Mustard:
Cooking will be mastered by anyone who knows how to mix all the ingredients in one pile! Only grate ginger and garlic on a fine grater. Otherwise, just mix and you’re done!
By the way, the sauce can be made from only three ingredients – honey, lemon and mustard. The taste will not be so interesting, but also great! I use this option when I do not have ginger or soy sauce, and also when I need to make a very quick sauce.
This sauce is perfect with salads made from fresh vegetables and herbs. For example, I added this sauce as perfect match to my Halloumi Salad Recipe instead of Pomegranate sauce!
You can also try to marinate the Salmon fish in Cherry Tomato and Spinach Casserole Pasta with basil and Norwegian Salmon fish recipe, which is also very delicious!
Enjoy your meal! Combine the incongruous 🙂
Is honey mustard good for acid reflux?
It may surprise you to consume honey mustard for heartburn and reflux, but mustard is full of minerals. At the same time, mustard is an alkaline food that neutralizes the acid in the stomach and throat. If you experience heartburn very often, you can consume 1 teaspoon of honey mustard before meals.
12 Reasons To Include Honey Mustard in Your Family’s Dinner
Mustard is an indispensable detail of meals, meats and different recipes. As long as mustard sauce and mustard are natural, it is a very healthy flavor. Generally, mustard is a plant belonging to the cruciferous family that grows in the Mediterranean region. Mustard is generally very beneficial for the human body. It is especially beneficial for chest diseases thanks to the vitamins it contains. Especially mustard is very useful for people who have digestive problems. In addition, it contains the most beneficial vitamins for chest diseases. Honey Mustard, with its special content enriched with honey, offers flavor to your recipes and meats as a privileged taste for mustard lovers. This special sauce, which adds a unique flavor to fries besides hamburgers, offers you a different gourmet flavor journey that you can consume besides many meat and chicken dishes.
Mustard sauce is produced from herbaceous herbs and is especially suitable for grilled meats. There are nearly ten varieties of mustard plant. Especially the most preferred mustard sauces are white and black. Natural and organic mustard has a feature that beautifies the skin. At the same time, it provides a positive support to the blood circulation thanks to its natural vitamin and mineral content from plants. On the other hand, when the mustard seeds are ground, it can be used in many different recipes as a delicious spice. In general, mustard sauce also offers support for healing back and knee pain.
Mustard sauce is much healthier in terms of calories compared to other sauces. Especially natural mustard sauces contain protein and potassium. There is 1.35 mg of sodium in 100 grams of mustard sauce. There are 138 mg potassium, 5 gr carbohydrate, 4.4 gr protein. Mustard contains plenty of vitamins A, C, E and K and minerals such as magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, iron and copper. Thanks to these features, it provides support to alleviate muscle and joint pain and to relieve menstrual pain. You can use mustard sauces for grilled meats, burgers and sandwiches.
Let’s examine what is known about the benefits of honey mustard with healing power:
- It is stomach friendly. It facilitates digestion, relaxes the stomach and removes or prevents existing constipation by regulating bowel movements. It is also good for gastritis, a stomach condition.
- It is good for chest diseases and cough with its feature of softening the breast. It has expectorant properties.
- It has a healing effect on pleurisy.
- Mustard, which has diaphoretic properties, is effective in the treatment of inflammatory diseases, colds, flu, bronchitis and pneumonia.
- When powdered mustard seeds are snorted into the nose, it is good for nasal congestion.
- Thanks to its pain-relieving properties, it is used in relieving pain in rheumatic diseases. In addition, when applied on the aching tooth, it stops the pain after a while. Mustard oil is also an effective product for improving neck, waist and knee pain.
- It regulates the circulation with its positive effects on the blood circulation. It is also known to have a blood-forming effect.
- It has a beautifying effect on the skin.
- It has an appetizing feature for people with appetite problems or extremely weak people.
- When the mustard seeds are ground, they are used in cooking as a delicious spice.
- If mustard is consumed excessively, it can damage the liver and cause allergic reactions when left on the skin for more than 15 minutes. It should not be forgotten that it should be used carefully in order not to face mustard damages.
- Mustard, which is a healing property for people suffering from sexual reluctance, provides positive contributions to the sexual life of couples with its nervous strengthening effect.